I have another project joining the ranks in my little sewing corner. I finally cut my Japanese fabric! It was scary to cut into such precious prints, but fabric was meant to be sewn, not just hoarded. I have started to assemble some blocks for another quilt.
Brendan and I are really cutting back on our spending, so for now, all of my sewing has been with yardage in my stash. It’s been fun “rediscovering” some of my prints, and it’s been stretching my creativity to limit myself to the materials on hand. Unfortunately, that means that this current project is going to be shelved again until I do have some more spending money so that I can get some black fabric and some more white to finish this quilt top.
Oh well, it’s off to my sewing nook to find some other treasures just waiting to be cut up and sewn into something special in the meantime!