Huzzah! I completed the appliqué on my Woodland Creatures Quilt!
It’s been free motion quilted with little loops and squiggles throughout the block “frames” around the yellow squares.
I did a blanket stitch around the felt flora/fauna shapes with embroidery floss.
I love the backing fabric.
The binding was finished by hand and has mitered corners. After making the binding, I realized that every single scrap of fabric on this quilt is a print! My binding is the same “linoleum tile” from my ruffled cupcake apron.
After teetering between feelings for this quilt, I’ve decided that I LOVE it! I am very happy with the final result. I even slept under it the night I finished it, and I have used it since when I am chilly while viewing Netflix.
P.S. Next project: quilting Caer Sullivan!